Friday, March 30, 2012

A note from my Heart

“Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.”


This week has been a really tough one for me. I am going through a lot of things in my personal life right now and to be honest I don't know what is going to happen. I am scared of the path ahead of me because I am blinded as to which way to go. I posted this on my facebook page today.
 I think we all feel like this on some days....
"I am trying so hard to keep it all together and see the path ahead of me but I am in the dark and I feel alone even though I know I'm not I just think sometimes I like it better that way. Maybe in some way I feel like it gives me peace, yet it just seems to only make everything that much harder. I'm scared of what lies ahead."

I know that God has a plan for my life, I am just not sure at this point in my life which direction that plan is in. I am having a hard time emotionally and it is taking its toll on how I am feeling physically. I have been a little under the weather this week. It is easy sometimes to let the stress of our lives affect us and if you are not careful you will start to be affected physically.  I  know though that we are not given more then we can handle and that through all of our trials in life weather they be mental, emotional or physical, that we will come out the other side a better and stronger person because of it.  I have learned so much in my life through the hard times and apparently I still have plenty more to learn. ☺

I may not feel good or I may not be having a great day, but I still get up and do what needs to be done and keep on living my life. I will still keep pushing through to reach my goals and I won't let my healthy lifestyle fall by the wayside. It is easy when going through a hard-time to start to eat emotionally or to skip the gym and want to lay around and feel sorry for yourself. It is ok to feel sad, but pick yourself back up and think positive,  Life doesn't stop just because we have a bad day or are going through a tough time. It is how we react to these times and what we  learn from them that matters most. I am leaning right now on God, and prayer, to get me through and help me make the right choices and to show me the path I am supposed to take. I don't share all of my struggles with my friends because some battles need to be fought on my own.



If any of you are going through a hard time, I hope that you find your answers and find peace. Even if you don't believe in God. I know, Everyone is different and I do not discriminate on anyone or any religion. Just know that you are amazing in each and everyday and everything will turn out ok.


I know that tomorrow is a new day and I am ready to face whatever tomorrow holds for me. I am going to keep pushing toward my goals and I hope you will follow me on this amazing journey through it all, the ups, the downs and the in-betweens.
That is the amazing thing about life. There will always be good times and bad, but I am a fighter and I will come out the other side on top and with God on my side each and every time!

xoxoxo
BeautifuLee Fit from the Inside Out
Dede

No comments:

Post a Comment