Monday, May 7, 2012

Small Goals Matter!

**  Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement. -Brian Tracy **

**It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise.- Johann Wolfgang **



Good morning!! I hope everyone has had a great week and wonderful weekend. I want to remind you all that you should set goals for yourself! It is very important to have something to work towards. Sometimes without that goal, no matter how small it may be, we can find that we loose our focus and motivation much faster. A goal could be something as small as drinking a gallon of water, or loosing a pound, or getting in one extra workout that week. Each time we meet one small goal, we are able to set bigger goals the next time. Each small goal achieved, no matter how small, is still an achievement and a step in the right direction toward the bigger end goal. Never forget or underestimate the fact that the SMALL goals matter, just as much as the big ones!! So get out there and set some goals no matter how big, or how small, and start making them happen!

I am excited to say that I have set a goal for myself to be on stage in a little less the 4 weeks from now. I didn't think I would do a show this year until later in the year, but I have been encouraged to give this show a shot. I will be honest though and say that I am NOT where I need to be to hit the stage, but I am going to work toward that goal. If I don't meet itl, at least I know that I am headed in the right direction and I can pick another show and keep on working hard. There are a few other things that could cause me to be unable to do the show, even if I do find that I am ready. I have so far been unable to get in touch with my theme wear designer, and finances will also play a part in weather or not I can afford to do this. But, I will work towards it as if I can. I will not be disappointed if I don't get to where I need to be, or circumstances don't work out.I will be proud of all the hard work and effert I put in to to get there. If I can't make the deadline in such a short amount of time, I may just reward all my hard work and efforts with a photo shoot! I'm sure you are all ready to see some new photos of my progress with my new team! Cathy Savage Fitness!



My training is going well and my family life is a bit more at peace these days. I still have a lot on my plate, but I know that God will lead me. I am learning to give it all to Him.

My family and I went for a hike last weekend and got some great exercise while have some amazing family time. You don't have to always be in the gym to get your workout in. You can include your family and do something fun while still getting a great workout at the same time. It teaches your kids the importance of exercise and being healthy and it shows that family comes first. My dreams and goals are mine alone, and I hope to meet them. I will work hard toward them each day, but my family will always come first!
Here is a short video I made of incorporating family time with exercise.... I hope you enjoy it !

Life is such a precious gift! I am amazed everyday watching my kids grow. I am an on the go mom and sometimes it is easy to get caught up in the day to day. So my little bit of advice for everyone today:
  Take a moment to stop and reflect. Think of where you have come from, and where you are going. Think of your successes, and your failures, your happy times and sad times. Know that through it all...... you should take time to stop look around and enjoy it. The small things in life will always be there, feed the things in life that matter to you. Your Family, friends and yourself. Life is full of surprises and unexpected things that we cant help. Just be sure to make the moments that matter count! Live in the good times, and embrace the challenges as they come!

Have a great day everyone and I hope you will continue to follow me on my journey to the stage this year. Through the ups and the downs. If I can encourage just a few then I have accomplished a dream come true for me. I also want to say that even though it is my goal to inspire and help change the lives of others, that each of my followers, also encourages and inspires me as well, with all of the wonderful support! So, Thank You!!

BeautifuLee Fit from the Inside Out,

Dede
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment